Saturday, January 14, 2012

?

Where to even begin... A good friend of mine asked me to do the cupcakes for a wedding shower. Instantly I begin thinking of wedding-y things: flowers, wedding bells, you know, pretty things. Well, when she came back and asked me to include a 1/2 monkey 1/2 pony, a creepy doll and a brain with a bite out of it, needless to say, I was slightly shocked.
Apparently they are doing a couples shower and the groom-to-be is a big fan of a singer named Jonathan Coulton. He has songs about a code monkey, IKEA, a mustache, a creepy doll, a brain with a bite out of it and a 1/2 pony 1/2 monkey. So it started to make a little bit more sense.
All in all, even thought they are a really strange request, they are also strangely cute! And if the bride and groom are happy, I'm happy :)

Monkey on laptop aka Code Monkey


Brain with a bite out of it


Creepy Doll


Jonathan Coulton-themed cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment