Friday, July 29, 2011

Got my toes in the water...



So far, one of my largest orders to date. For sure, my largest variety/decorated order. After working my little fingers to the bone, I came up with these summery little fondant creations. They were for a Friday afternoon office party, summer-themed with a smoothie bar to boot! I want to go...
Even though these took some time to make, I love how they turned out. Next time around will be easier, since I created a couple of templates to reuse. Smart thinking if I do say so myself ;)




The order was for vanilla cupcakes with strawberry, lemon, chocolate and vanilla buttercreams.




But as I was baking, I was also plotting. I came up with 2 new flavors, simple but WONDERFUL- fresh lemon and nutty almond. Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment