Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby, baby

I L-O-V-E doing the decorations for baby showers. They are so sweet! I think I like the little girl ones best, because you can be more cute-sy :) This one was for a little girl who made her arrival on the 17th of June, Lilia Mae (what a great name), and they held off on her shower until they could actually meet her. This gave me the opportunity to work on my "handwriting" skills. I think her name turned out fabulous, but the 2 in 2011 I'm not as pleased with. Can you say perfectionist...? I stuck with the same decorations I've done before, for a little more practice. I have another baby shower this Friday though, where I'm going to try some new ones. Think babies hiding under blankets and peeking out of flowers ;)

Lilia Mae & tiny feet


Peas in a pod & June 17, 2011


Rubber ducky & diaper pins


All boxed up and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment